To our valued clients,
We are currently accepting orders. Order capacity may be limited and our staff will notify you shortly after your inquiry if an order cannot be fulfilled. Our plans going forward will include guidance of the Erie County Health Department and University leadership.
Know that we have always operated and will continue to operate under the best health practices and follow the recommendations from ServSafe™, the Centers for Disease Control and the National Restaurant Association.
We thank you for your support during this time and cannot wait to see you and serve you.
Stay healthy and stay safe.
COVID-19 Food & Beverage Policies
- For events and gatherings on campus, the university will adhere to New York State guideline. Individuals must wear face coverings indoors at all times, unless eating or drinking. Outdoor events of less than 100 people are not required to wear masks. Outdoor events for 100 people or more individuals are required to wear masks at all times, unless eating or drinking. These policies may change based on the University’s leadership.
- Delivery and pick up options are available.
- Bars are still offered however per NYS guidelines, substantial food must be ordered with any bar service.
- We encourage you to book your event at least 15 working days prior to the day of your event.
- Event details and menus must be submitted 7 days prior to the event. Adjustments to details and guest count can be made up until 72 hours prior to your event.
- Events requested less than 24 hours will only be scheduled based on availability of product, staff and will incur a late booking fee of 20% of the food and beverage bill or $25, whichever is greater.
- A final guest count and signed contract is required at least 72 hours prior to the event. At this time an increase to your final count will be based on availability. You may not decrease your guest count after this time. If the final count is not received, the number indicated on the original order will be considered the guarantee. If the signed contract is not returned prior to the delivery date, your order will not be fulfilled.
- All drop off orders will be on high quality disposable platters and/or beverage containers. Eco-friendly paper products are included.
- If service staff is required for your event, you will be charged $25 an hour with a four-hour minimum per attendant.
- A 10% gratuity will be included in the invoice of all staffed events.
- All drop off orders are required to meet a $150 minimum or will be charged a $25 delivery charge.
- Center for Tomorrow and Butler Mansion capacities and regulations are subject to University leadership.
- Three Pillars Catering is not responsible for room or table set-up in venues that are not our own. Please verify your table and chair needs with your facility coordinator.
- If you are paying by check, 100% of the payment must be received no less than 72 hours prior to your event.
- If you are paying by credit card, the card will be swiped no less than 2 business days prior to your event.
- If your event has food or beverage on consumption or you have requested food or beverage to be refilled during the duration, a card may be kept on file and swiped after the event has concluded.
Late Arrivals & Cancellations
- All cancellations of food service should be made no less than 72 hours prior to your event.
- If a cancellation should occur, the client will be charged for any incurred costs.
- Cancellations made within 24 hours will be charged in full.
- Please note, due to New York Health Code regulations concerning proper storage and temperatures of food, food and beverages may not be removed from the premises following a catering event.
All of us at Three Pillars Catering value your business and look forward to serving you in the future. Please do not hesitate to get in touch with us regarding any questions that you may have. We look forward to hearing from you!