Open Bar Packages
|House Open Bar Package (priced per guest)|
House brand vodka, gin, rum, whiskey, scotch, boubon, house beer, and house wines, various mixers, non-alcoholic beverages.
|Upgrade to a Premium Bar for $3.00 per guest|
|Beer, Wine, and Soda Package (priced per guest)|
House red and whites wines, house beer selection and non-alcoholic beverages.
|Additional Offerings to Bar Packages (priced per guest)|
|Soft Drink Bar||$4.00|
|premium mixed drinks||$7|
|house mixed drinks||$6|
|house wines by the glass||$5|
|bottled beer (house)||$5|
|bottled beer (premium)||$6|
|assorted soft drinks||$2|
*Client must reach $300 in sales or is responsible to pay the difference
- bartenders are scheduled based on the following standards:
- one bartender per 100 guests on a hosted bar
- one bartender per 150 guests on a cash or consumption bar
- if your group is in need of additional bartenders the charge will be $100 per bartender for the event.
- alcohol service must not exceed five hours in length.
- no guests under 21 will be served, all other guests must have proper identification. we reserve the right to refuse service to any person for any reason and is at the discretion of the manager on duty.
- food must be provided at all events where alcohol is being served (snacks do not count as food service).
- non-alcoholic beverages must be available for all guests at all times during the event.
- alcohol consumption is limited to the immediate premise of where it is being served.
- there is a $65 liquor license fee required for all bars at all events that are not occurring at the center for tomorrow, in order to secure this license new york state requires a 20 business day notice.