Open Bar Packages
|House Open Bar Package|
|1 hour||$11.00 per person|
|2 hour||$14.50 per person|
|3 hour||$17.00 per person|
|4 hour||$18.50 per person|
smirnoff (vodka), beefeater (gin), bacardi (rum), seagrams 7 (whiskey), ballentine’s (scotch), old grand dad (bourbon) domestic regular & light beer, house red, white, white zinfandel wine, various mixers, non-alcoholic beverages.
|Upgrade to a Premium Bar for $3.00 per person|
stolichnaya (vodka), bombay sapphire (gin), bacardi (rum), captain morgan (spiced rum), jack daniels (whiskey), canadian club (whiskey) jim beam (bourbon), dewars (scotch) and southern comfort.
|Beer, Wine, and Soda Package|
|1 hour||$8.00 per person|
|2 hour||$11.00 per person|
|3 hour||$13.00 per person|
|4 hour||$15.00 per person|
House Red, White, Blush Wine, Labatt Blue, Labatt Blue Light, Coors Light, Molson Canadian, Flying Bison’s Rusty Chain, Sam Adams, Non-Alcoholic Beverages
|Additional Offerings to Bar Packages|
|Champagne Toast||$2.00 per person|
|Soft Drink Bar||$4.00 per person per hour|
|premium mixed drinks||$7|
|house mixed drinks||$6|
|house wines by the glass||$5|
|bottled beer (labatt blue & blue light)||$5|
|bottled beer (sam adams & flying bison)||$6|
|assorted soft drinks||$2|
*Bartender Fee of $150 will be applied for any alcoholic bar service under 50 guests, all cash and all soda bars*
- bartenders are scheduled based on the following standards:
- one bartender per 100 guests on a hosted bar
- one bartender per 150 guests on a cash or consumption bar
- if your group is in need of additional bartenders the charge will be $150 per bartender for the event.
- alcohol service must not exceed five hours in length.
- no guests under 21 will be served, all other guests must have proper identification. we reserve the right to refuse service to any person for any reason and is at the discretion of the manager on duty.
- food must be provided at all events where alcohol is being served (snacks do not count as food service).
- non-alcoholic beverages must be available for all guests at all times during the event. -alcohol consumption is limited to the immediate premise of where it is being served.
- there is a $65 liquor license fee required for all bars at all events that are not occurring at the center for tomorrow, in order to secure this license new york state requires a 20 business day notice.